Roses and chocolates are overrated. Give the angler in your life something they will really LOVE!
What to Bring
- Light weight long-sleeved shirt
- BYOB (No Glass Bottles Please!)
- Pelican cooler with unlimited ice and water
- Shimano reels
- St. Croix rods
- Expert guides
- Fishing license
James Island, just outside of Charleston, has some of the best fishing in the world! With the combination of warm Gulf stream currents, low country fresh water drainage, and mild winters, this estuary gives rise to huge populations of shrimp, crab and mullet, made vulnerable to larger prey by huge tidal swings. The result is one of the great inshore fisheries in North America full of redfish, speckled trout and flounder! The scenery is spectacular, the boat is comfortable, the guides are great and the fishing provides a wonderful memory.
Our departure times are tide dependent to ensure the best fishing experience possible. You are contacted within 24 hours of booking your charter via email to inform you of your departure time.
What to Expect
- Great fun for all ages! Our Captain is an expert at working with new anglers of all ages and the most advanced fisherman as well.
- If your fish are “slotted” (the legal size to keep) you may choose to have the Captain filet your fish at the end of your charter although we always support catch and release.
- If you choose to have the Captain filet your fish, a gratuity is appreciated.
- Since we only fish inshore, seasickness is not usually a concern for most people.